Friday, January 24, 2014

Sew Much Love


The year has started off with a bang! I have been busy stitching Valentine’s shirts. The boys Chevron Heart Mustache and girls Chevron Square with Polka Dot Heart have been a huge hit! Any of my spare time has been spent stitching and packing but I am loving the cuteness overload!!!


One of my favorite things is to receive pictures from my customers and this picture just makes my heart melt. Isn't Aydan adorable in his Chevron Heart Mustache shirt?!?


Seriously? It just doesn't get any cuter than this!!!


I will always have a special place in my heart for ties since this how it all began. Love how this black and white chevron tie with heart turned out. 


 Pink and White Polka Dot Heart with name monogrammed in Red


The chevron square with polka dot heart was the favorite amongst the little girls this year!!!


Thank you for showing me the LOVE with all of these Valentine's orders!!! Now back to stitching because I promised myself I would have all Valentine's orders shipped out Monday so your little ones can enjoy their shirts all February long :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment